The Dialogue Dual BOA® wide features a precise fit and progressive flex for freestyle performance. This mid-flexing boot features zonal customization and our Precision Harness, securing your heel to provide an articulated fit. Built with FTR construction, the Dialogue offers a light and durable design with superior grip and dampening underfoot.
- DAMPLite+: An outsole design that combines a proprietary winter-specific rubber with ultra-damp EVA foam for a precise balance of comfort, traction, and support.
- Precision harness: An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- Dual Zone BOA®: Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fi t into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in fl ex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Full Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- Response: A fully heat-moldable liner with Ultralon foams that offer support and comfort where you need it most. Equipped with Quickdry insoles to keep your feet warm and dry.
- Ortholite C2: A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Quickdry Insole: A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- Contagrip® rubber: Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- TX3 BOA® Lace: The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- H4 / M+2 Dual Zone BOA®: Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.