The Indoor Survival is one of the most versatile and beloved boards in the CAPiTA collection. The iconic name evokes emotions tied to historic sessions of Capita's past; this technically packed series has evolved to take your riding into the future. The evolution of the Indoor series includes upgraded construction components like the new META Core™. With its technically advanced combination of Paulownia, Poplar, and Beech to reduce weight, this core—combined with a Titanal Centerline Booster—yields incredible response underfoot. The Indoor Survival also features a New Age Twin shape with Death Grip™ for carving excellence, which means more fun in parks, pipes, groomers, wall hits, and cat tracks.
Terrain: Park/All Mountain
- NEW! META CORE™: Extremely lightweight P2 Superlight Core™, with added high bending and shock absorbing Beech stringers running through the inserts for increased strength and even snappier pop.
- TITANAL CENTERLINE BOOSTER: Full length Titanal centerline that guarantees optimum stability and imparts ideal dampening properties.
- HOLYSHEET™ TRI/BIFIBERGLASS: The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight.
- MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Developed over a three-year span, this advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material. It is plant based that does not compete with primary food sources and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. This resin system is poppy, powerful, and extremely durable. MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing us to decrease the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- QUANTUM DRIVE™: The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Death Grip™ Sidecut: DEATH GRIP™ is a design theory that incorporates a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. This reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to apply pressure and retain control throughout the turn in both freestyle and freeride settings.
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™: PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This is magical because the rest of the world mashes their topsheets on with glue, heat and pressure during the pressing stage. Doing so causes the fiberglass structure underneath to show through the topsheet. And because nobody wants to spend their hard earned cash on a bumpy snowboard, many companies slather their tops with a thick toxic lacquer to smooth things out. Not only is that shit HEAVY and can potentially develop unsightly hairline cracks, it’s also really unhealthy for the working environment. The PLT™ machine produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without all that poisonous deadweight.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
Profile: Park V1 + Flat Kick (Camber)
The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut transitioning into a Flat Kick nose and tail.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 5 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at its finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
Base: Sintered + Extruded
The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.