The IVY BOA® is a go-to boot for riders ranging from beginners to freestyle experts. With a medium flex and our Fit To Ride construction this boot is lightweight, compact, and fits like dream out of the box and on day 50. BOA® Fit System activated Str8jkt harness keeps your heel secure and our Comfort liner ensures you feel as good as you look.
- Comfort: Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- STR8JKT BOA®: This version of our inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.
- Single BOA® Coiler™: Tried and true. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten, pull to release. BOA® Coiler™ system quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot.
- Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Ortholite C2: A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Feather: Inspired by the iconic XT-6, the Feather outsole uses a combination of EVA and Contagrip® rubber for reduced weight while delivering traction, comfort, and shock absorption.
- Contagrip® rubber: Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- TX3 BOA® Lace: The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- H4 coiler™ BOA®: Effortless and fast. H4 BOA® Coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten for a precise fit.